A financial wellness program designed to enhance employers’ wellness initiatives and benefits packages.
Does this sound familiar?
Wake up, stumble through the motions to start the day, grab something to eat (and of course a cup of coffee), out the door, into work and now we are ready to face the day and tackle whatever comes our way. Right??
In the Human Resources profession, we know that each day holds a new challenge for you. Your employees bring their personal issues to work with them in one way or another. It may be the news of a new baby, or child who has aged out of health care coverage. You might also see it show up in their attitudes or their use of PTO or maybe in their payroll deposit choices or as a distraction that keeps them from working safely. At CPM, we want to be a resource for you when employees bring financial challenges to work with them. Here a few ways that we can carry some of your load.
- Free financial seminars -Includes a wide range of current topics like budgeting, financial freedom, credit reports, and many more. These seminars make a great addition to wellness initiatives.
- Everyone gets a checking account -We created a custom account option called Essentials Checking for folks who cannot obtain a checking account at a bank. This account gives them all the basics, without a lot of fuss. It’s a great alternative.
- Emergency savings with a match -CPM will match a $25 deposit into this savings account. Our MyWay account encourages savings for emergencies or the future by helping employees get started.
- Expatriate services -CPM has created a lending policy that allows expats to get a jumpstart with credit cards, auto loans and possibly a mortgage. It can be quite difficult for expats to find these services with noUS credit. Bottom line - expats are important to your business,so they are important to us.
- Great rates, lower fees -At CPM there are no stockholders or board members to pay. That’s how we can offer lower loan rates and higher dividends. We work for our members to help them achieve their financial goals and dreams.
Locally Grown since 1955! Like all credit unions, CPM Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative that's owned and controlled by the people it serves. That means earnings stay right here in South Carolina and go right back to our members with better rates, lower fees, and better products and service. CPM Federal Credit Union strives to be a resource to help HR Professionals handle whatever life and your employees throw your way. Membership in CPM Federal Credit Union is an important employee benefit - and it doesn't cost your business a dime!
How can we help your employees? Super simple!
► CPM is a full service, member-owned cooperative and is one of the strongest and safest financial institutions in the nation.
► As a credit union, we are able to return our profits back to our members through lower rates and fewer and lower fees and more for free.
► As a member of CPM, employees also have access to free financial counseling and debt management services.
► Immediate family members of your employees may join at any time and can also share in the many benefits of credit union membership. The family membership benefit is an excellent way to introduce children or other family members to the financial benefits of credit union membership.
► "Once a member, always a member.” Yes, membership is for life. Your employees will retain membership regardless of job changes, retirement, or relocation, as long as their account remains in good standing.
► Our extensive ATM and Shared Branching network makes accessing funds simple and convenient with over 1,100 surcharge-free ATMs in South Carolina and over 62,000 nationwide. Surcharge-free ATMs are conveniently located in Target, Costco, CVS, Hess, Harris Teeter, Walgreens, Publix, Kangaroo, Bi-Lo, Sunoco, and more. We now offer more ATM locations than Bank of America and Wells Fargo combined!!
If you would to like to learn more about having CPM as a resource for your employees, click here. It’s free to your company. Reach out to your local Business Relationship Manager to become a Select Employer Group.
Employer Benefits Team
To be sure that we are providing our Member Companies with the best service our Employer Benefits Managers are assigned to specific areas.
|Greenville, Greer, Spartanburg, Simpsonville|
|Orangeburg (including Orangeburg and Calhoun Counties)|
|North Charleston, Summerville|
|Beaufort, Bluffton, Hilton Head|