Delivering Service and Value to Company Partners Everyday
At CPM we value the relationships that we have with our Company Partners and the relationships with our members. It truly is “All About the Member”. Our goal is to empower our communities and members with opportunities for a brighter financial future.
If we have learned anything over the past year it is the importance of relationships. People across America (and the world) have spent time quarantined at home for weeks and even months. Others have served on the frontlines and given hours on end to help those in need. This historic time has brought out the best in people and unfortunately also brought out the worst. But we have persevered and taken the next step to move through a day, a month, and now a year. What a journey it has been. We are fortunate to live in a time of technology; although quarantined, we can still stay connected through texts, phone calls, and virtual conversations. We are excited to now offer VIRTUAL Credit Union Visits for your employees.
How can we help your employees? Super simple!
- CPM is a full service, member-owned cooperative and is one of the strongest and safest financial institutions in the nation.
- As a credit union, we are able to return our profits back to our members through lower rates and fewer and lower fees and more for free.
- As a member of CPM, employees also have access to free financial counseling and debt management services.
- Immediate family members of your employees may join at any time and can also share in the many benefits of credit union membership. The family membership benefit is an excellent way to introduce children or other family members to the financial benefits of credit union membership.
- "Once a member, always a member.” Yes, membership is for life. Your employees will retain membership regardless of job changes, retirement, or relocation, as long as their account remains in good standing.
- Our extensive ATM and Shared Branching network makes accessing funds simple and convenient with over 1,100 surcharge-free ATMs in South Carolina and over 62,000 nationwide. Surcharge-free ATMs are conveniently located in Target, Costco, CVS, Hess, Harris Teeter, Walgreens, Publix, Kangaroo, Bi-Lo, Sunoco, and more. We now offer more ATM locations than Bank of America and Wells Fargo combined!!
If you would to like to learn more about having CPM as a resource for your employees, click here. It’s free to your company. Reach out to your local Business Relationship Manager to become a Select Employer Group.
Employer Benefits Team
To be sure that we are providing our Member Companies with the best service our Employer Benefits Managers are assigned to specific areas.