Your financial education is important to us. We have created several eLearning opportunities to help you achieve your financial goals. Our financial wellness eLearning webinar series are offered live and recorded for your convenience.
There are few things as intimidating as the project of estate planning. The best time to plan for your incapacity or death, though, is while you’re still healthy. A well-prepared estate plan can ensure the safety and security of your spouse, minor children, pets, and other family members long after you have passed. Join this free webinar to hear answers to your questions about estate planning.
Join us for a FREE webinar on Wednesday, December 8th at 11 am for an Estate Planning Q & A with a special guest speaker.
Click here to register.
Check out our recent Wellness Webinars below:
Watch our previous Wellness Webinars: Click the topics below to watch the webinars
- Scam Alert - Protect Yourself from Financial Fraud (June 16, 2021)
- Planning for the Future (June 9, 2021)
- Managing Debt - Dealing with Student Loans (May 19, 2021)
- Managing Debt (May 5, 2021)
- Credit 101 - Live Q & A (April 21, 2021)
- Home Equity (March 24, 2021)
- Should I Buy a Home? (March 10,2021)
- Wills & Trusts (February 24, 2021)
- Hacks to Cut Your Monthly Expenses (January 27, 2021)
- Budgeting (January 13, 2021)
- Are you getting the most out of your credit union? (December 16, 2021)
- Home Equity 101 (December 9, 2021)
- Understanding Wills & Trusts (Novembe4 4, 2020)
- Credit 101 - Answers to credit questions (October 7, 2020)
- Financial Scams and Fraud (October 14, 2020)
- CEO Update - How is the Credit Union doing? (October 21, 2020)
- How to prepare for home ownership (October 28, 2020)
- Buying a home during a pandemic (September 2, 2020)
- Top tips to boost your financial and physical health (September 16, 2020)
- Understanding the SC 529 plan (September 23, 2020)
- Navigating expenses and student loans (September 30, 2020)