CPM Visa® Debit Card
Convenience in a tiny piece of plastic! No need to worry about cash or checks! A CPM Federal Credit Union Visa® debit card uses money from a linked checking account for purchases. It’s a safe and convenient alternative to using cash or checks and it works for in-person and online purchases. You can use your card at ATMs, when you need to get cash, deposit checks, transfer between accounts or see deposit account balances. Accepted worldwide wherever the Visa® logo appears, including restaurants, service stations, retail stores, and much more! It's truly a safer way to pay!
CPM is proud to offer our members CardNav, the card control app! Manage your CPM debit card activity with customized card control including location, spending limits and type of purchases. Complete control in the palm of your hand.
So why should you get a debit card?
- Instant Issue! Walk out with your CPM Visa Debit Card in hand!
- Over 65,000 FREE ATMs using the expansive CO-OP and AllPoint ATM networks. That's more than Bank of America and Wells Fargo combined!
- Purchase security using EMV chip technology
- Contactless Payment options
- Overdraft Protections Options (ODP)
- Access to funds 24/7, 365
- Can be used anywhere Visa is accepted
- No annual fees
- Traveling? No worries. We've got you covered. Just give us a call at 800.255.1513 before you leave.
Replacement fees may apply. Refer to our Fee Schedule.
Standard Transaction Limits- Daily purchase limits of $1500.00 with daily ATM cash limits up to $505.00 and is subject to available funds in your account including but not limited to your savings, checking and any lines of credit. Replacement fees may apply.