Performance Money Market Account Requirements:
- CPM Federal Credit Union Membership
- Maintain minimum $5 in Main Savings Account
- $2,500 minimum to open and earn dividends
- $1,000 average monthly balance to avoid low balance fee*
- High yield checking account
- Monthly statements - Avoid monthly statement fee by enrolling in eStatements
- Dividends paid monthly
- 6 monthly withdrawals before fee is assessed*
- CPM Anytime Online and Mobile Banking with Bill Pay and eDeposit**
- Visa® Debit Card with Card Controls offering customizable transaction alerts
- Contactless payments such as Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® and Google Pay®
- Access to our 24-hour Personal Account Line (PAL)
- Overdraft Protection Options
- More surcharge-free ATMs than Wells Fargo and Bank of America combined!
*Membership rules and restrictions apply. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY will vary based on the daily balance maintained. Rates are subject to change after account opening. See a branch representative to learn more. $1,000.00 minimum average monthly balance required to avoid fees. $100,000.00 minimum balance required to receive higher dividend stated. Maximum of 6 withdrawals per month before fee assessed. Maintenance or activity fees may apply and may reduce earnings on the account. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. See fee schedule for additional fees.
**Mobile phone carrier fees may apply.
Annual Percentage Yields are accurate as of March 28, 2023 and subject to change.