Performance Money Market Account Requirements:
- CPM Federal Credit Union Membership
- Maintain minimum $5 in Main Savings Account
- $2,500 minimum to open and earn dividends
- $1,000 average monthly balance to avoid low balance fee*
- High yield checking account
- Monthly statements
- Dividends paid monthly
- 6 monthly withdrawals before fee is assessed*
- CPM Anytime Online and Mobile Banking with Bill Pay and eDeposit***
- Visa® Debit Card with Card Controls offering customizable transaction alerts
- Contactless payments such as Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® and Google Pay®
- Access to our 24-hour Personal Account Line (PAL)
- Overdraft Protection Options
- More surcharge-free ATMs than Wells Fargo and Bank of America combined!
*Membership rules and restrictions apply. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY will vary based on the daily balance maintained. Rates are subject to change after account opening. See a branch representative to learn more. $1,000.00 minimum average monthly balance required to avoid fees. $100,000.00 minimum balance required to receive higher dividend stated. Maximum deposit amount of $250,000.00. Maximum of 6 withdrawals per month before fee assessed. Maintenance or activity fees may apply and may reduce earnings on the account.
*See fee schedule for additional fees
**Mobile phone carrier fees may apply.
Annual Percentage Yields are accurate as of August 28, 2021 and subject to change.