Fresh, local, and good for your employees!
No canned approach here!
Freshen up Your Employee Benefits
Membership in CPM Federal Credit Union is an important employee benefit - and it doesn't cost your business a dime!
Fresh, Wholesome, and Locally Grown! Like all credit unions, CPM Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative that's owned and controlled by the people it serves. That means earnings stay right here in South Carolina and go right back to our members with better rates, lower fees, and better products and service.
Credit Union Membership
Benefits to your company:
CPM Federal Credit Union can help you improve the financial health and wellness of your employees. CPM partners with hundreds of employers across the state to offer employees access to convenient and affordable financial services. As a not-for-profit cooperative that's owned by our members, CPM offers savings through lower loan rates and less expensive fees, not to mention uncompromising service. CPM Federal Credit Union can also offer workplace financial education customized to the needs of your employees.
- An expanded benefits package will help you attract and retain quality employees.
- CPM membership is offered to your employees at no cost or liability to you. Credit union membership is a valuable benefit that your employees will appreciate and use.
- Dedicated representative for on-site enrollments to cover all shifts and new hire orientations.
- Networking opportunities for your company.
- Financial education and wellness through lunch and learn sessions. Popular topics include budgeting, understanding credit report, and identity theft.
- Support for benefit or wellness events, as well as, employee appreciation or family days.
- Supplies as needed, including membership packets, member services guides, consumer loan packages, annual reports, posters, fliers, e-mail broadcasts and a variety of product brochures.
Benefits to your employees:
- CPM is a full service, member-owned cooperative that's one of the strongest and safest financial institutions in the nation, headquartered in North Charleston, SC.
- As a credit union, we are able to return our profits back to our members through lower rates and fewer and lower fees.
- As a member of CPM employees also have access to free financial counseling and debt management services.
- Immediate family members of your employees may join at any time and can also share in the many benefits of credit union membership. The family membership benefit is an excellent way to introduce children or other family members to the financial benefits of credit union membership.
- "Once a member, always a member. Yes, membership is for life. Your employees will retain membership regardless of job changes, retirement, or relocation, as long as their account remains in good standing.
- Our extensive ATM and Shared Branching network makes accessing funds simple and convenient with over 1,100 surcharge-free ATMs in South Carolina and over 62,000 nationwide. Surcharge-free ATMs are conveniently located in Target, Costco, CVS, Hess, Harris Teeter, Walgreens, Publix, Kangaroo, Bi-Lo, Sunoco, and more. We now offer more ATM locations than Bank of America and Wells Fargo combined!!
It is our mission to serve our community with integrity, uncompromising service and delivery of valued products in a way that allows our member owners to fulfill their financial dreams, plans and goals. If you would like to offer CPM Federal Credit Union membership to your employees, please fill out the form below and a CPM representative will contact you.
Employer Benefits Team
To be sure that we are providing our Member Companies with the best service our Employer Benefits Managers are assigned to specific areas.