Delivering Service and Value to SC Firefighters
CPM is proud and honored to say that we have been your credit union since 2009. We value our relationships with our local heroes and want you to know that we are here for you when you need a financial partner. Whether you need a better checking account, a great loan rate, or assistance with managing your finances, CPM has your back.
Did you know...We have mortgages just for First Responders? We want to make your dreams of home ownership a reality.
A Visa® Credit Card that gives back
Switch to our our specially designed Visa card and support South Carolina Fire Fighters. This card has the official logo and has a scene selected by members of the association. Best of all, a portion of all purchases is donated to the Fire Fighters Association ($5,748 in 2020)! Apply now!
CPM Visa® Credit Card Terms and Conditions
Did you know CPM will help fund your emergency savings account? It’s all true. Start your account with a Direct Deposit and we’ll match your first deposit up to $25. You might even win another match thru our quarterly drawings. What are you waiting for?
Did You Know?
CPM members have access to free financial counseling through GreenPath™ Financial Services. Learn More
Why choose CPM?
- CPM is a full service, member-owned cooperative and is one of the strongest and safest financial institutions in the nation.
- As a credit union, we are able to return our profits back to our members through lower rates and fewer and lower fees and more for free.
- As a member of CPM, employees also have access to free financial counseling and debt management services.
- Immediate family members of your employees may join at any time and can also share in the many benefits of credit union membership. The family membership benefit is an excellent way to introduce children or other family members to the financial benefits of credit union membership.
- "Once a member, always a member.” Yes, membership is for life. Your employees will retain membership regardless of job changes, retirement, or relocation, as long as their account remains in good standing.
- Our extensive ATM and Shared Branching network makes accessing funds simple and convenient with over 1,100 surcharge-free ATMs in South Carolina and over 62,000 nationwide. Surcharge-free ATMs are conveniently located in Target, Costco, CVS, Hess, Harris Teeter, Walgreens, Publix, Kangaroo, Sunoco, and more. We now offer more ATM locations than Bank of America and Wells Fargo combined!!
Business Relationship Team
To be sure that we are providing our Member Companies with the best service our Employer Benefits Managers are assigned to specific areas.