Upcoming Fee Changes
Attention CPM Members:
When assessing our fees, our team evaluates over 20 competitors and market data before making any changes to our fee structure. We know fee increases are never a welcome change; but, at times necessary based on rising operational costs. Please note the following fee changes:
Effective September 1, 2022 the following fees will increase:
- Cashier Check from $3.00 to $5.00
- Paper Statement Fee from $2.00 to $3.00
- International Incoming Wire Fee from $10.00 to $15.00
We are also making significant changes to the fee structure of our overdraft protection program, Overdraft Privilege. We get that “oops” happen - and collecting fees for an “oops” is never our goal. Our goal is to help our members achieve financial freedom and success. CPM is constantly working to identify ways to implement small changes that can make a large impact. Reworking our fee structure for Overdraft Privilege is just one example. By working together, we can achieve our common goal.
Effective September 1, 2022 the following fees will change:
- $2.00 Overdraft Protection Transfer fee will be removed. That’s right! This fee will be eliminated!
- We will not charge you an overdraft fee for items that are $5.00 or less. *Note this This protection does not apply to items returned for non-sufficient funds (NSF). NSF items are assessed a fee for each return regardless of the item amount.
- No more than four(4)NSF or overdraft fees will be charged per day.
To learn more about these changes, access our FAQ here.