One11 Advisory and its advisors are proud to be the dedicated team who serve CPM and its members. One11 Advisory provides membership with the professional services of a full scale Financial Services Firm and the personal experience that they have come to know at CPM. If you are a CPM member and would like to learn how One11 Advisory may be able to help you, please visit your closest branch and as to meet with a representative today.
Meet agents Billy Evans and Zak Dearinger of One11 Advisory. Both are Registered Representatives of LPL Financial. They are available to meet with members in select CPM branches.
For your convenience, we have offices in the following branches:
Summerville, 165 Brighton Park Blvd.
Park Circle, 1066 E. Montague Avenue
Beaufort, 3482 Trask Parkway
Port Royal, 100 Midtown Dr.
Bluffton, 95 Buckwalter Place BLVD
Orangeburg, 1174 Boulevard St. NE
One11 Advisory can help with any of the services:
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Investment Portfolio Review
- Trusts and Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Brokerage Services
- Equity and Fixed Income Investments
- Mutual Fund Review & Analysis
- College Savings
- Insurance Planning
- Implementation of Retirement
- Plans for Small Businesses
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. CPM FCU and One11 Advisory LLC are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using One11 Advisory, and may also be employees of CPM FCU. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, CPM FCU or One11 Advisory. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
Not Insured by NCUA or Any Other Government Agency
Not Credit Union Guaranteed
Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations
May Lose Value
LPL financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through the Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a broker-dealer ("BD") or investment advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.