Beaufort Air Show Tickets Contest Rules
OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN RULES:
- No purchase is necessary. One entry per person. Must be over 18 years of age to participate. CPM employees are not eligible to participate. By submitting any entry you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Promotion period begins on March 15, 2023 and ends on April 15, 2023 at 11:59 am and applies to accounts opened and manual entries received by the Credit Union Business Development Officer or at the Beaufort, Port Royal, and Bluffton locations during this period. Winner will be notified by the Credit Union by mail, email or phone. If you win and we are unable to contact you for your prize, it will be considered unclaimed and at the credit union’s discretion forfeited.
- The Credit Union will award the following: four VIP tickets to the CPM Chalet at the Beaufort Air Show (valued at approximately $100) for one winner. The winner will be chosen from those who open a MyWay savings account March 15 through April 15, 2023. The criteria is as follows: [Those who open a MyWay Savings Account during the specified dates above will be entered to win.].
- The prize will be awarded only if entrants comply with these Official Rules. No other consideration will be paid. No cash value will be given and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Prize winners are responsible for all federal, state, local or other taxes or other assessments that may be associated with or imposed upon the winner of any prize in this promotion.
- All winners, members of any winners household, relatives and persons who use any prize awarded by the Credit Union, and such persons heirs, assigns, executors, and administrators release and exempt the Credit Union and it directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all claims, actions, demands, chosen in action and damages which they have now or any time in the future arising from use of any prize, including personal injury or death.