You are ready for the next big step, are your finances? Some of life’s most important milestones occur between the ages 18 – 25; buying your first car, graduating from high school or college, getting married and starting a family. A JOURNEY account at CPM Federal Credit Union is exactly what you need to help set your future goals in motion!
- Member must be between the ages 18-25
- No minimum account balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- VISA Debit Card
- Account access through CPM Anytime Online Banking*
- Easy transfers for parents, one-time or on a recurring basis free of charge
- Overdraft available
Try to consider this account as a safety net as well as a saving for account, that way whether you are purchasing a “rainy day” item or a new transmission for your vehicle the funds are available.
Holiday shopping made simple and a little less stressful. Save year round to cover the expenses the holidays bring; after all you are no longer one of the “kids” and the gift giving rules have changed!
Your parents were right. Money doesn’t grow on trees! However, you CAN watch it grow in a Share Certificate Account.
- Minimum $100 opening deposit
- Terms of 3 months to 2 years
- $3,000 maximum certificate amount
- Dividends may be added to principal or withdrawn at any time without penalty
Scholarships and Student Loans Available
Did you know that there is a scholarship available just for CPM members? You could be eligible for the CPM Federal Credit Union Easterling Memorial Scholarship. Click here to find out more.
Want to go to school, but need some assistance? CPM can help you with a student loan. Click here to see if you qualify.
*Mobile phone carrier rates may apply.