Youth Month Give-Away Official Rules
- No purchase is necessary. One entry per person. Participation is limited to youth accounts (ages 18 and under) opened during promotional period with accounts in good standing. CPM employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. By submitting any entry you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Promotion period begins on April 1, 2017 and ends on April 30, 2017 at 11:59 pm, and applies to entries actually received by the Credit Union during this period. All winners will be notified by the Credit Union by May 15, 2017. If you win and we are unable to deliver your prize, it will be considered unclaimed and at the credit union’s discretion forfeited.
- The Credit Union will award 2 prizes: an Apple iPad mini (valued at $254.00) to one youth accountholder between the ages of 13 and 18 and a kid's smartwatch (valued at $100.00) to one youth accountholder ages 12 and under to be mailed to the address on record at the credit union or picked up at a specified branch location. The winners will be chosen at random based on the criteria as follows: [Members who open a youth account during the promotional period are automatically entered. Other entry forms can be submitted for entry online, see entry link below, or mailed to the following address for consideration: CPM Marketing, 1066 E. Montague Ave., North Charleston, SC 29405]. All entries must be received by the deadline.
- The prize will be awarded only if entrants comply with these Official Rules. No other consideration will be paid.
- Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Prize winners are responsible for all federal, state, local or other taxes or other assessments that may be associated with or imposed upon the winner of any prize in this promotion.
All winners, members of any winners household, relatives and persons who use any prize awarded by the Credit Union, and such persons heirs, assigns, executors, and administrators release and exempt the Credit Union and it directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all claims, actions, demands, chosen in action and damages which they have now or any time in the future arising from use of any prize, including personal injury or death.