CPM Visa® Debit Card
Convenience in a tiny piece of plastic! No need to worry about cash or checks! A CPM Visa® debit card uses money from a linked checking account for purchases. It’s a safe and convenient alternative to using cash or checks and it works for in-person and online purchases. You can use your card at ATMs, when you need to get cash, deposit checks, transfer between accounts or see deposit account balances. Accepted worldwide wherever the Visa® logo appears, including restaurants, service stations, retail stores, and much more! It's truly a safer way to pay!
CPM is proud to offer our members CardNav, the card control app! Manage your CPM debit card activity with customized card control including location, spending limits and type of purchases. Complete control in the palm of your hand. Learn more about CardNav Card Control.
So why should you get a debit card?
- Same Day Issue! Walk out with your CPM Visa Debit Card in hand!*
- Over 55,000 FREE ATMs using the expansive COOP and AllPoint ATM networks.That's more than Bank of America and Wells Fargo combined!
- Custom card controls by CardNav® Card Controls
- Purchase security using EMV chip technology
- Overdraft Protections Options (ODP)
- Access to funds 24/7, 365
- Can be used anywhere Visa is accepted
- No annual fees
- CPM does not charge out-of-network fees giving you even more access to your money. Note that the owner of the ATM may charge a surcharge. If they do they must disclose that to you before you conduct your transaction.
- Traveling? No worries. We've got you covered. Just give us a call at 800.255.1513 before you leave.
- Lose or break your card? Again, No problem. You get one FREE card replacement per year - No questions asked.
*Some restrictions apply. Not available in all branches.