I love working at CPM because every day offers a new challenge!
I love working for CPM because of the people around me. From my co-workers to our members. We have so many positive people here and I love to be connected to them. Also, the opportunity to make a difference in our member's lives when it comes to their finances.
I love working for CPM because the people are amazing!
I love working for CPM because we care about the wellbeing of our members. Our products and services, in addition to our expertise and guidance, helps improve their financial status. We are the good guys in the banking world.
These are a few more responses employees gave when asked the question... Why CPM?
- I feel I have always been appreciated for my hard work and dedication and my feedback and ideas have always been welcomed.
- I love the direction we are headed in and I am excited for the future of CPM.
- I enjoy the sincere appreciation I receive from not only my boss, but also the people I work with.
- I love the opportunities, the understanding, and the backing up what we tell our members.
- I feel valued and that I make a difference.
- CPM provides an encouraging and rewarding workplace that exceeds my expectations.
Because at CPM YOU Matter!
Opportunities at CPM are never-ending!
We recognize the value of our people and we create development plans
to help you succeed professionally and financially simply because Career Progression Matters to us!
At CPM we strive to provide a pleasant working environment where:
- Employees are valued every day
- Employees are rewarded for their hard work and performance
- Employee Career Progression Matters
- Employees drive our sustained success
YOU are our most important asset and we want to make sure you excel at what you do at CPM. We want to ensure that you don't just start a new job with us, but that you begin a life changing career with us! Because to us, Carolina People Matter!
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
*CPM pays a portion of employee benefits listed above.
- Supplemental Life Insurance (employee, spouse, child)
- Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Wellness Program and Activities
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Program
- CPM Perks!!!! An EXCLUSIVE list of non-traditional benefits available to all Full Time and Part Time employees
- CPM Family Picnic
- Work from Home Option
- Competitive Salaries
- Healthcard Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 401(K) savings plan with employer paid match
- Education Assistance
- Annual Merit Increases
- Career Progression Increases
- Spanish Language Differential
*Please be aware this list is not all inclusive, and is subject to change at any time.
View Available Positions
CLICK HERE to view available positions and/or to apply for a position at CPM Federal Credit Union
CLICK HERE to download the application packet (PDF format) and mail to:
Human Resources Department
CPM Federal Credit Union
1066 E. Montague Ave.
N. Charleston, SC 29405
Or fax to: 843.740.6282
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- E-Verify - CPM Federal Credit Union participates in E-Verify.
- Background Check - All offers of employment will be contingent upon a successful background check.
- Equal Opportunity - CPM Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
CPM Federal Credit Union selects, develops, and promotes employees based on the individual’s ability and job performance. It is the policy of CPM Federal Credit Union to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic.